My anonymous blogger has faithfully dropped off her blogs to me, but I have been so busy that I am behind by three letters. So in this post all three letters will be published. No one is more dedicated than this woman in researching every bill and calling people. I can’t imagine the hours she puts in every week. Her love for our country is amazing.
May 16, 2012
1) Call Kyle and McCain. Support passage of the PATH ACT, also known as HR5. It has passed in the House. It makes important reforms to the health insurance industry and to our medical liability system while addressing some of the worst provisions found in Obamacare. It fully repeals the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) which we’ve called about in the past.
2) Call Kyle, McCain and Gosar. Ask them to do what they can to see that the Islamic group known as Boho Horan be added to the State Department list of foreign terrorist organizations. Once this is done, Muslim sympathizers of the Boho Horan will no longer legally be able to send money to the terrorist organization. They have done much damage to Christians in Nigeria, in particular.
(My anonymous blogger included in this envelope a publication from May, 2012 Persecution Project “Africa Messenger,” and a letter dated May 10, 2012 from Religious Freedom Coalition “The Chairman’s Action Report.”)
Undated (Recieved before May 22)
1) Call Kyle and McCain. Ask them to co-sponsor legislation in the Senate similar to HR3600 in the House–a measure to restore the free speech and first amendment rights of churches and exempt organizations. Would repeal the 1954 Johnson Federal law that has muzzled pastors frm speaking out in the pulpit about the great moral and political activities facing our nation.
2) Call Kyle, McCain, and Gosar. Ask that there be no cuts to Defense Budget of manpower, vital upgrades and modernization programs such as F-22 fighter jets or elimination of America’s defense and strategic missile shield or slasing of our nuclear arsenal, etc. (In the interest of defending America from a sneak nuclear attack and maintaining U.S. military strength. Also, call Boehner, Reid, McConnel, and Pelosi).
3) Call Kyle, Gosar, McCain. Ask them to support and assist in a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s Nuclear facilities if and when ISRAEL deems it necessary to do so for their own protection.
May 22, 2012
Here are a few more calls to make:
1) Kyle, McCain, and Gosar and the White House: 1-202-456-1111. Ask them to stop the government of Sudan’s senseless slaughter of the Nuba people. Ask them to halt President Bashir’s campaign of violence and to establish a humanitarian corridor in the Nuba Mountains.
2) Kyle, McCain, and Gosar. We called about this when it was an issue. Now there is a bill to vote on. Ask our congressmen to support HR3828, The Military Religious Freedom Protection Act, sponsored by Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS). It will secure the right of Christian military Chaplains, officers and enlisted men and women to express their Christian faith without fear of reprisal.
3) Ask Gosar to co-sponsor HR452. This bill would abolish the IPAB–Independent Payment Advisory Board–a group of unelected officials appointed under Obamacare to make decisions that should be left to the patient, his family, and medical doctors.