Attacks do happen when evil doesn’t want God’s purpose realized. But sometimes evil gets the blame for the consequences of our own decisions or lack thereof.
- Like saying yes when I should have said no.
- Like gaining weight because of eating poorly or exercising too little.
- Like complaining when things aren’t happening due to my inaction.
- Like not researching something well when it sounds too good to be true.
- Like expecting opportunities to come to me and wondering why nothing is happening?
I’ve said yes many times before consulting with God. So it’s not always the devil’s fault when things go wrong in our lives. God gives us the tools to make wise decisions. We don’t always exercise wisdom in our decision-making and blame the devil and his minions when things go wrong.